Here at aec, we are looking for an enthusiastic and reliable ecologist to join our team.
Fieldwork will be a significant element of the job. Successful applicants will be expected to perform survey and routine monitoring for habitat, vegetation and fauna (particularly in wetland habitats), as such a reasonable level of fitness is essential.
Frequent travel to various sites is required, therefore a driving license would be highly desirable. Candidates would be expected to work a 40-hour week on a flexi-time system.
Candidates should use their application to show evidence of:
• Proven interest and knowledge in fauna and flora of Hong Kong/ South China, including but not limited to floral and fauna species in wetland and woodland habitats
• At least 3 years of working experience of field surveys
• Good level of physical fitness
• Good time management and organisation skills
• Flexibility and good work ethic
• Hong Kong driving license
Candidates may find it helpful if they have the following:
• Degree in Ecology or a relevant discipline
• GIS Experience
• Photographic skills
• Data entry
• Statistical analysis
• Technical report writing experience
Salary is dependent on experience. Candidates with less experience may be considered as Assistant Ecologist. If interested and you fit the bill, please send CV and short covering letter to Paul Leader at email@example.com
Note: All personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies.